Our Adult Ministries offer classes and fellowship activities for singles and couples.
Women’s Ministry is led by Candy Blackman. We offer lots of opportunities during the year for women to connect with other women.
Ladies Night – Every 2nd Friday of the month in the fellowship hall at 6:30pm. Devotion, activity and potluck dinner.
Women’s Retreat • Winter Luncheon • Fall Brunch
Summer BBQ • Baby & Bridal Showers • Group Bible Studies
Men’s Ministry is led by Jonathan Free. Men gather throughout the year to grow in faith and encourage one another.
Men’s Group – Every 3rd Saturday 6-8:30pm. A monthly gathering in the church fellowship hall of men doing manly things.
Men’s Retreat • Group Bible Studies • Squirrel Hunt • and more!
MISSION OUTREACH MEETINGS – Every third Monday of the month, 9:30am at the church. Led by Patti Pointer.
SATURDAY CIRCLE PRAYER
Come pray for our community and church, all are invited. Saturdays 8-9 am in the fellowship hall.
Sunday School begins at 9:15 am with a variety of classes about Christian living, books of the Bible, or contemporary topics. The current classes include:
- Adult class with Mel Sandland
- Men’s class with Bill Duane
- Women’s class with Beth Duane
- Women’s Bible study led by Karen DeVore, meets at the church Tuesdays at 1pm. Believing God by Beth Moore. Childcare is available.
- Adult’s Bible study led by Yvonne Whitney, meets on Wednesdays at 10am at 2711 N Birch in LaGrande.