Our Adult Ministries offer classes and fellowship activities for singles and couples.
Women’s Ministry is led by Candy Blackman. We offer lots of opportunities during the year for women to connect with other women.
Ladies Night – Every 2nd Friday of the month in the fellowship hall at 6:30pm. Devotion, craft and potluck dinner.
Ladies Missionary Outreach – Every third Monday of the month, 9:30-11am, beginning Oct 15th. Led by Patti Pointer.
Women’s Retreat • Winter Luncheon • Fall Brunch
Summer BBQ • Baby & Bridal Showers • Group Bible Studies
Men’s Ministry is led by Jonathan Free. Men gather throughout the year to grow in faith and encourage one another.
Men’s Retreat • Group Bible Studies • Squirrel Hunt • and more!
SATURDAY CIRCLE PRAYER
Come pray for our community and church, all are invited. Saturdays 8-9 am in the fellowship hall.
Sunday School begins at 9:15 am with a variety of classes about Christian living, books of the Bible, or contemporary topics. The current classes include:
- Adult class with Mel Sandland
- Men’s class with Bill Duane
- Women’s class with Beth Duane
- Men’s Bible study led by Jonathon Free, meets on Sunday evenings at 4:30pm at the Free’s home, 53733 Jimmy Creek road, North Powder.
- Women’s Bible study led by Karen DeVore, meets at the church on Tuesdays at 1pm & 5:15pm. 7 week study, Armor of God by Priscilla Shirer. Childcare is available.
- Adult’s Bible study led by Yvonne Whitney, meets on Wednesday at 10am at 2711 N Birch in LaGrande.